In Vitro Fertilization
IVF (In Vitro fertilization) is used to treat
i). infertile woman with a damaged or blocked fallopian tubes characterized in women with ectopic pregnancy (when embryo implants at site other than uterus);
ii). in women suffering from Ovulatory dysfunction characterized by abnormal, irregular or absence of ovulation;
iii). in women with an unexplained infertility;
iv). Immunological dysfunction and sperm disorder.
IVF is a five step process starting with Stimulation. The process begins with administration of FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) by daily injection for 10 days starting day 2 of cycles to improve egg production in woman. Ultrasound examination examines and confirms the ovary functioning, where as blood examination confirms hormone levels in the drug administration process. A hormonal injection 34-38 hours before the egg collection stimulates egg maturation.
Egg retrieval follows Stimulation, i.e. retrieval of mature eggs from woman’s body, through minor surgical process, called follicular aspiration; that is carried under anesthesia& ultrasound guidance.
Insemination and Fertilization
Insemination and fertilization step involves mixing sperm with the best quality eggs cultured in laboratory. Medication is given to prepare embryo lining of womb for embryo transfer.The embryo transfer is done after five days of embryo preparation from transfer. The transfer is achieved through inserting catheter containing embryos. Successful implantation of embryo to the lining of womb marks a successful pregnancy. Normally, two embryos are transferred at one attempt to achieve IVF. The remaining embryos are frozen, free of charge for further IVF attempts.
Why Choose Us
Fertility Tourism Nepal has been able to offer best IVF success rates through a combination of factors: Top infertility specialists, experienced medical professionals, state-of the art IVF lab and best embryologists. Our infertility specialists have done more 2000+ ART cycles till date, thus ensuring you re in the right hands. Contact us to begin your journey to parenthood.
Fertility Tourism Nepal has a diverse database of screened Egg Donors available. Women with lab tests results, uncomplicated healthy obstetric history and sound psychological mental preparedness are included in the program. The potential Egg Donors are pre-screened for general physical health, fertility and transmissible diseases.
Egg donation becomes a prudent choice for women, who are unable to conceive by their own eggs; primarily due to decreased ovarian function with advancing reproductive age, in women especially beyond 35.
Best database of Egg Donors
Fertility Tourism Nepal has started the venture of keeping record and database of egg donors. Our database of egg donors is huge with a vast diversity of ethinicities including Asian, Caucasian, Indian and African egg donors. We also have premium educated donors available. The profiles of egg donors with photo and history is shared with the intended couple. The clients can then choose one candidate female as the preferred egg donor, as per their desire and financial requirement.
Egg Donation Program Steps :
2. Request information: Let us know if you have any questions and choose the package and we will forward you package details with program fees etc.
4. Egg Donor Candidates: We provide you with multiple egg donor profiles according to your requirement, so that you can choose and select the best match for you/your partner.
5. Choose Egg Donor: Please short-list the egg donors that most interest you. Our egg donors represent a huge diverse group of accomplished women who wish to help others in need. These young women, aged between 21 to 35 years are screened and have good physical and mental health.
Conditions necessitating Egg Donation are listed below:
- Women above age bracket 40.
- Presence of genetic disorder with higher probability to genetic transference to the offspring.
- Poor fertilization of eggs in female despite good quality sperm.
- Failure to achieve pregnancy following repetitive attempts of IVF treatment.
- Premature ovarian failure.
- Absent ovarian function in female, due to previous exposure to radiation or surgery.
- Failure to achieve pregnancy, following repetitive attempts of IVF treatmnent.
- Unexplained failure of IVF treatment consecutively (measured at a minimum of 3 cycles).
- Poor responder’s females with less than 3-4 eggs.
- Elevated Follicle Stimulating Hormone levels, on 3rd day of the menstrual cycle.